Answers to your questions.

Q: If my parents do not agree with my choice of adoptive parents and they want to raise my child, do I have to let them?

No. You and the birth father (if he is involved) can decide who you will place your child with.  Grandparents have no special rights in Idaho.

Return To The List Of Questions